- History of Android Platform
- Setting up Android SDK
- Android application building blocks
- Exploring project templates
Android Layouts & Views
- Button,TextViews, EditText
Activities and Fragments
- Introduction to Activities
- Activity navigation and data exchange
- Returning results back from target Activity
- Introduction to Fragments
- Exploring ViewPager & NavigationView
- Creating Dialogs using DialogFragments
Advance Android Views
- Creating Simple List using ListViews
- Creating Custom List using ListViews
- Creating List using RecyclerView
- Creating Grids using RecyclerView
- CardView and BottomNavigationView
- TextInputLayout, Toast and Snackbar
- Creating Custom views
- Exploring android Palette library
Location Tracking & Google Maps
- Setting up Google Maps
- Adding Maps using MapFragment
- Displaying markers on Map
- Customising map markers
- Getting users current location
- Working with GeoCoder
Database , Loaders and CursorAdapters
- Introduction to SQLite Database
- Performing CRUD operations using SQLite
- Fetching database records asynchronously using CursorLoaders
- Working with Realm database engine
Connecting to RESTful API services
- Introduction to HttpUrlConnection
- Asynchronously fetching data from network
- Exploring JSON data exchange format
- Using Retrofit to fetch data efficiently
- Asynchronously load and cache images using Picasso
Exploring Storage Options
- Working with Files to Save and Retrieve data
- Using SharedPreferences and PreferenceFragment
- Saving and Restoring application state using Bundles
- Object Animators
- Shared Element Activity Transitions
- Animating Activity Transitions
- Animating Fragment Transitions
Testing and Distributing Android Applications
- Testing android applications using Mockito and Robolectric
- UI Automation tests using Espresso
- Generating, signing certificates and signing APK files
- Distributing Android Apps
Android Software Development Engineer
Vipul Shah obsessed over the best ways to develop~learn~and~teach software development, is developing Android and iOS mobile apps for over 6 years. He is currently working as Android Engineer at Microsoft.
Avail group concessions
Rs. 10,000/- per head for a group of 4
Q. Do I need to carry any ID proof for the visit?
A. Carry a govt-issued ID proof AND your college ID card.
Q. Is photography/videography permitted at the visit?
A. No, unless instructed otherwise.
Q. What is the cancellation/refund policy?
A. No refunds on cancellation/no-show at the event.
Q. Is there a dress code to be followed?
A. Wear comfortable semi-formals.
Q. What materials do I need to carry?
A. You need to carry a Laptop and a Pen Drive.
Q. What if I miss a Lecture?
A. Extra lectures will be conducted to make up for topics missed.